Monday, March 1, 2010

Operation Kayla STTN Morning after Night 2

Last night was slightly more successful than the first night. I can only hope this pattern continues. Kayla was ready for a bath at about 1945. We finished in the tub about 2015, put lotion on, then Kayla's big girl panties, and laid in bed to read books. After about 10 minutes of reading she was falling asleep and I left the bed a few minutes after 2030.

I went back downstairs and finished cleaning it up (a repairman is supposed to be coming this morning to fix Kayla's tub) After cleaning I got ready for bed and listened to my hypnobabies program for the night. Kayla remained asleep until 0030. I don't know what it is but this is the second night in a row that she has woken up at exactly 0030.

I remained in bed with Kayla until 0220. Kayla woke up again at 0415 and I remained in her bed with her until 0700 when we got up for the day.

So like I said at the beginning of the post, there was some forward progress. I'm really hoping that second wake-up will be over with tonight or tomorrow, it's the one that really gets me!

No comments:

Post a Comment