Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Operation Kayla STTN Morning after Night 4

Las night was a total bomb! I felt completely awful to begin with so sticking with the routine was very hard, but we managed to do it. Kayla had her bath at 1930, only it was 1945 when we got out of the tub and laid in bed. I read one book and then just couldn't read anymore, I needed to go to sleep. So we just laid in bed. I passed out almost immediately. I have no idea what time she fell asleep. I woke up again at 2145 and went to my bed. 30 minutes later Kayla was crying for me, so I went back to her room where I slept until 0015. I prayed that her streak of waking up at 0030 would stop, thankfully it did. She awoke again at 0220. I tried to leave her bed around 0300....she woke up I laid back down. At 0400 I tried again, she woke up again and I laid back down again, only I couldn't get back to sleep. I was tossing and turning trying to get comfortable, this kept her awake so we woke up and went to my bed so she could watch Tinkerbell and I could fall back asleep. It was 0500 by the time I fell asleep for any good amount of time and then she joined me and fell asleep about 0530. We then woke up at 0745. I think I'm going to start a running tally at night of how long I sleep in my bed compared to hers

My Bed(without Kayla) 2 hours 30 minutes
My Bed with Kayla (2 hours 45 minutes)
Kayla's Bed 3 hours 35 minutes

That kind of sleep time is not very conducive to having energy during the day to run around after her. This has got to be right soon..I really need an uninterrupted 8 hours of sleep, without Kayla in my bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment