Monday, March 1, 2010

Poor Aaron

I woke up this morning to frost on the ground. Aaron and his soldiers are on a field training exercise (FTX) sleeping out in the cold and what not. He's gone for a total of 3 weeks. I know how he felt with Kayla and I gone for so long. I'm lucky to have a good friend to pass the time with. We have been sharing dinner duty as well. I think I may run out of things to cook before the time is up though.

Today and tomorrow are pretty busy days. I have a WIC appointment this morning, along with a repairman coming to fix Kayla's shower. I need to make an appointment at the doctor for Kayla so that we can do the mommy and me gymnastics class, or she can go to daycare. I also need to go by the housing office to get the permit paperwork for fencing in our backyard.

Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment at 1315, I also will be dropping my car off at the repair shop to be fixed. I will feel so much better once the car is fixed. It was very unfortunate that it was wrecked, but what can a girl do, unfortunate things happen all the time you just gotta keep pushing through.

Keep on Pushing!

No comments:

Post a Comment