Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Operation Kayla STTN Morning after Night 3

Kayla fell asleep quicker last night than I've ever seen her fall asleep. She almost fell asleep in the towel in my arms while drying off after her bath. I didn't let her because I wanted to keep the same routine. So she fell asleep about 2015 in her bed after reading a couple books.

Once again, the girl was awake at midnight thirty. This time however, she actually made it to my room before I woke up which I did with a start! I had to stay in bed with her a couple minutes to get her to fall back asleep and of course fell asleep myself until 0200. Then she woke up at 0500 and again made it into my room before I woke up. She tried to wake up for the day. I didn't allow it so we slept until 0715 in her bed and then got up. The nights are getting better for sure. I can't wait for the 0030 wakeup to be over with. I might actually wake up at 0500 if it's the first time she wakes up....who am I kidding no I won't. I need to train her to not get up before 0700 on the weekdays and 0800 on the weekends. That would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment