Friday, March 26, 2010

Camp Caglewood among other things

First things first! Please check out this blog about Camp Caglewood!

http://thedeegandaily.blogspot.com/2010/03/thankful-and-camp-caglewood.html

Secondly, it's storming here in Germany! I have been waiting for a good down pour and finally we have one. I am slightly disappointed because the weather has been so incredible the last few days and can only hope that returns once the storm has passed, but I love a good storm.

Thirdly, I am beginning to seriously think that I do not have much longer in this pregnancy. Technically I have just under 4 weeks, but the way things are going I just don't see myself being pregnant for much longer than two weeks. It is a scary thought, there is still so much to do around the house to prepare for baby, and we're still waiting for a few packages, although we do have the car seat now so that's out of the way. A clean house would be nice to bring baby home to. I'll have to get on that this weekend. It is amazing how dirty a house can get in a matter of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment