Sunday, December 27, 2009

Gender Revelations

I had my appointment on Tuesday, Dec 22. It was amazing. Baby Moody was moving all over the place. At the end of the ultra sound the doctor revealed to us that he got two very quick flashes and he was pretty sure we are having a boy! I was so excited, I couldn't stop smiling. Kayla is going to have a little brother. I had gained a kilogram since my last appointment, which was great news. My blood pressure was great, albeit a little higher than at previous visits. I also had ketones in my sample which kind of worries me because you get ketones in urine from the body burning fat for energy, which means you're not getting enough calories. My doctor assured me it was just because I didn't drink enough water before my appointment since I had gained weight.

Vinny arrived the next day. So far it has been amazing having him with us during the holiday season. We went to the Nurnburg Christmas Market on Christmas Eve, it was beautiful. We are lucky enough to have made some good friends and spent Christmas Day at the Hillius household. Saturday was spent playing with new toys, reading books, and doing a little shopping. Then it was fire-pit time at the Brown's. Vinny had a great time chugging from "Das Boot" Sunday we bowled.

Andrew arrives this afternoon. We need to figure out what our plans are. I believe we are going to Munich on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment