Thursday, December 10, 2009

Potty Training and Sleeping through the Night

Kayla will be two years old on Sunday. It is hard to believe all that has happened in such a short amount of time, and how fast those two years have flown by. She is potty trained! I get a diapering reprieve for a few months, then it begins all over again in April. Sleeping through the night is a completely different story. She sleeps through the night all right...as long as she's in bed with her daddy and I. It is beginning to become very uncomfortable since she, of course, decides she has to basically sleep on top of me. Sleeping at night becomes increasingly more difficult every night. Thankfully, it's not because I have to get up to pee. I think it's time her daddy and I buy her a bigger bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment