Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Introducing Me!

I've always hated being asked to "Introduce Yourself to the Group" I never knew what they wanted to know, or what I could tell the group that would give them an accurate portrayal of who I was. I could tell you that my name is Christina. I was born and raised in Smyrna, TN. I attended private Catholic schools K-12. I am the luckiest person in the whole world. I say this because of everything I have, and everything I have accomplished in 23 years of life.

I have been married for 3 years 2 months and 2 days as of this posting. My husband is a soldier in the United States Army, and I couldn't be more proud of my status as an army wife. We have a daughter who will be 2 years old on the 13th. Kayla is absolutely the best thing I ever could have dreamed of. She is smart, and sweet, and beautiful, just overall perfect in every way imaginable. I am also expecting my second child on April 24, 2010. I've felt amazing thus far, and can't wait for my little one to arrive. I am most excited to see Kayla as a big sister.

I was also fortunate enough to be able to graduate from college this past May. Although I am not currently using my degree, and probably never will, it was a huge accomplishment for me given I attended 5 different colleges, got married, and had a child during the 5 years it took to finally graduate.

Finally, I currently live in Vilseck, Germany. This is the farthest I have ever been from my family, and the longest period of time I have gone without seeing them. It has been difficult adjusting to life without such a close knit family as my own, but my husband and daughter keep me strong.

I hope you enjoy following my adventures as an army wife, mother, and pregnant woman.


1 comment:

  1. Germany! Dang woman! An interesting life you lead... PS: LOVE that you have a blog now!!

    ReplyDelete