Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Twenty-Two Weeks and Counting

This pregnancy really seems to be flying by, it seems like yesterday I was posting on FB that I was 9 weeks and 31 remaining. I continue to be 20 lbs less than my starting weight, which my doctor has informed me is okay as long as I start gaining by 28 weeks, and don't lose anymore between now and then. I've felt a little run-down today. I haven't been sleeping well at night, and I wish it was because I was having to get up to go to the bathroom, but it's not. I've also began to notice becoming short of breath much quicker the last couple days, and I kind of grunt when bending over, or sitting onto the floor, or getting off the floor. I'm still not "showing" as much as I would like for being this far along, but what can a girl do?

My younger brother will be here in 7 days, I couldn't be happier about that. We went grocery shopping today and there is barely enough room in the fridge for everything and there is more I have to get tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment