Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Years and a Pregnancy Update

New Year's Eve was pretty uneventful. Aaron, Kayla, Vinny, Andrew, and I spent our time over at our neighbor's house with what seemed like the whole neighborhood and then some. Kayla was ready for bed at about 9 pm though so I had to go home and get her to sleep. I finished reading New Moon. Aaron came and got me at 1130 so that we could do the countdown, I was back in bed by 12:10. Aaron on the other hand didn't make it to bed until 7 am. He was out until 6, and then proceeded to pass out on the toilet until I found him there when I got up at 7. Vinny and Andrew slept until 3 pm and 1 pm respectively, Aaron never really made it out of bed. So far 2010 has been great, we've played in the snow, visited new places around Germany, and I got my plane ticket to go home for a visit.

Pregnancy update: I am currently 24 weeks 6 days, and 16 lbs less than pre-pregnancy weight. I still feel really good and can definitely still hide my baby bump if I want. My jeans still fit, and most of my shirts cover my tummy except for the few that were almost too short before I was KTFU. I am surprising Aaron while I'm home with a 3d ultrasound. I am so excited, hopefully the little fella will be cooperative during this one, unlike at the Drs office. He won't ever give us a profile view of his face, or a decent look between his legs. At this point we are operating under the doctor being "pretty sure" it's a boy. I would really like a definite answer. I've gotten more information about the setting I will be delivering in, and I am super stoked. It has everything I could want and more to have a smooth labor and natural delivery of Graham.

You may be recalling my recently purchased ticket to visit home. I am going home on Thursday, just two days from now. Nobody knows I am coming, it will be a huge surprise. Not only am I going home, but I will be there for 6 weeks! I can't wait to see everybody again. I miss my family and my besties like crazy.

Well that is all the information I have as of now. I'll keep updating as time progresses

No comments:

Post a Comment