Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 6

Today was a very busy day, it seemed to pass very quickly. I got up about 8 and was out the door an hour and a half later. First stop was ACS to get the needed signatures for the EROD paperwork. Second stop was the Newborn network. We did infant massage, Graham really seemed to enjoy it, until he realized it was time to eat of course.

We stopped over at Sarah's house when we got home at about 12. Abby looks great and was as happy as ever. Next stop was Lori's. I had to do my check ups to make sure my friends were doing all right with their husbands having left early that morning.

At about 1 we made it home, hoping to talk to Aaron online. No luck, but Kayla did fall asleep so I had some free time to get a quick workout in, or so I thought. 10 minutes into it Graham started crying and wouldn't let me put him down. I never got to finish, but I did get to clean the kitchen just a little bit and do a little laundry.

When Kayla finally woke up we went for a walk and to the playground. Overall it was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment