Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 4 and 5

Day 4, which was Sunday was a pretty easy going day. I actually got to do the complete shred workout, and I felt amazing afterwards. We went grocery shopping for the week, stocked up on lots of good food. Still no word from Aaron since Friday.

Day 5
It was freezing cold this morning. We laid in bed until about 10 then I tried to get ready and get out of the house in time to go to the clinic before meeting Pam for lunch, no dice. The clinic waited until after lunch. Lunch was a ton of fun, the DFAC was celebrating the Army's 235th birthday so there was lobster and shrimp, delicious! I could have gotten a workout in at about 10 pm but I was exhausted! We'll try again tomorrow. I decided not to EROD, I'm just going home for the deployment once Graham's passports arrive, which is hopefully this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment