Wednesday, January 13, 2010

26 weeks

Yay! 26 weeks down, 14 to go. My bout of sickness on Sunday, and inability to really consume food for the next day took it's toll on my weight and I'm back down to 20 lbs under pre-pregnancy weight. I am still very able to hide the fact that I'm pregnant. It's weird to be so much smaller at almost 6 months pregnant than I was when I first became pregnant. I have noticed though that my baby bump is much more pronounced in the late afternoon than when I first wake-up. Bloat is crazy like that I guess. I will be making an appointment with a local OB while I'm here per Doctor's request. I am also planning on surprising Aaron with a 3d/4d ultrasound appointment. I feel Graham moving like crazy now. Last night, about 1 am, I was able to feel his head pushing out against my stomach. It was the weirdest feeling, because it was like I was actually holding his head in my hand. I love being pregnant. Every moment is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment