Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I'm an Aunt!

My sister-in-law had her baby at 23:50 PST. Trent Tiofilo was 6lbs 7oz, 20 inches long. He was also 5 weeks early! Imagine how big he would have been if she had gone 40 weeks. I am very happy for Heather and Joel on the newest addition to their family, and I cannot wait to meet the little fella. It won't be for quite some time, but looking forward to it anyway. Aaron's best friend also welcomed his son within the last week, so Trent and Anthony have a best friend from birth.

Having a child so close to a friend has got to be amazing. You are both going through the same stages and can really connect through that. When I have another child, I would love to be pregnant with a friend, although I don't see that ever happening. Congratulations again to Heather and Joel on the birth of Trent.

No comments:

Post a Comment